The calendar year is just about over. It's important to take stock in your productivity. There are a few numbers to know:
- How many gifts and grants are attributable to your efforts? How does that compare with 2012?
- How much money do these gifts and grants represent?
- What percentage of your donors are new to your organization in 2013?
Numbers don't answer every question:
- Do you feel good about your production in 2013?
- How would you value the participation of major gift donors and prospects in the future brainstorming of your organization?